Mrs Negative

Mrs Negative embraces her tardy Positive. Life after IVF and loving the son I never thought I'd have.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Hot stuff

With the mild, rainy weather of late I went a little crazy over-dressing Cooper.

You see, he has the most adorable range of hats that as soon as a grey cloud appears I am rummaging through the headwear mostly for my own guilty pleasure....so off we went to the shops in full hat regalia, cute yes but not practical and now he has a heat rash.
So it's hats off for Cooper.
And a lesson learnt for Mother.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lut C. said...

He sure is adorable!

9/2/08  
Blogger Krista said...

I agree with Lut C, he is just too precious, heat rash and all.

10/2/08  
Blogger OvaGirl said...

Yes Mony but the problem is, within five minutes they out grow them all! We have bags of cute tiny hats that no longer fit Tricky and yesterday I found a teeny wee pair of socks that nearly made me cry. So I say, if the hat fits, he must wear it! (But maybe limit to short periods of time and photo sessions)

10/2/08  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

LOL...I thought I was the only one that did this.....

Love the hat...he is such a spunky little monkey !!

xoxox

11/2/08  
Anonymous Hard Drive Repairs Athens said...

Thhank you for being you

6/11/22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home