Mrs Negative

Mrs Negative embraces her tardy Positive. Life after IVF and loving the son I never thought I'd have.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

26th January


In honour of our National Day I am posting in Aus-lingo.
Forgive me?

A-hem...

G'Day!
It's Australia Day today! You bloody beauty!
Everyone is stoked because we deadset love scoring a bludge!
I was laying in the sack this morning, all comfy under the doona. Peter kept mucking around (probably trying to pash me) I got all agro & chucked a spaz. I told the boofhead to knock it off before I flogged him.
I finally got up for a cuppa & some brekkie. I love vegeing out.
Later this arvo we are hotfooting it over to our mate's place in the ute. He's teed up a barbie. It's BYO so we'll go past the Bottle-O and stock the esky with stubbies. Everyone's lobbing over to watch the cricket on the tele, sink a few coldies & have a bit of a yack. I just hope it's not a scorcher.
I'm a bit of a misery guts today. Feeling a bit iffy. Peter said that we can rack off early if I feel like piking. He's such a top bloke (and a spunk!) But I said Up Yours... I'm no wuss. I'm not crook, just a bit stroppy. My period has shot through & I'm on the verge of chucking a wobbly. I'm a sook!
Righto, I'll stop whinging & pull me head in. I have to get outta me trackies, scrub up & make tracks.
Up yours, uterus, you can get stuffed. Besides, there's plenty of time for a dummy spit tomorrow.

Tops! I just bolted to the loo & had a squiz in me undies. I am a happy little vegemite because my period is here!
What a ripper!
Catch ya's.

PS: Please note how I avoided using the words Strewth, Crikey, Flamin' Galah, Sheila, Cobber, Dingbat, Shrimp or Drongo.
As if!

13 Comments:

Blogger Mellie said...

Happy Australia Day, Mony! I loved the post - but, maybe later you could provide a translation for us Yankees (or whatever you call us). I'm pretty certain though you said your period arrived - so hallelujah! Enjoy the bar-b-que!

27/1/06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, please! A translation would be most educational. Love the Aussie speak, tho.

27/1/06  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Something about a BBQ. But you have to bring your own OIL? Olive or Sunflower?

I gather your period pulled all kinds of stunts today, but the gave up and broke through. Something like that.

:-)

27/1/06  
Blogger Melzie said...

Oh goodness, I think my brain has worked far harder today than I planned, LOL! But you started... :)

27/1/06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic post. Reminded me of my days watching neighbours. And am v glad that your period. Bonzer!

28/1/06  
Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Bloody bonza, mate! Happy Australia Day.

28/1/06  
Blogger OvaGirl said...

hee hee! well done Mony. Gave me a grouse laugh. You're a top sheila!

29/1/06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't understand every word, but I certainly understand the gist. I had to read it out loud.

30/1/06  
Blogger LL said...

Mony,
Happy belated Australia Day. I hope your chooks don't turn into emus and kick your dunny down....

LL

30/1/06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love crikey - I think it reminds me of Rimmer in Red Dwarf.

2/2/06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Aus-lingo! It's a hoot!

P.S. Good luck with your cycle.

2/2/06  
Blogger oakleyses said...

true religion outlet, coach purses, hollister uk, michael kors outlet online, replica handbags, abercrombie and fitch uk, hollister pas cher, coach outlet, ray ban uk, oakley pas cher, michael kors outlet, new balance, north face uk, true religion outlet, kate spade, hogan outlet, lululemon canada, nike free uk, michael kors outlet online, nike tn, nike air max uk, michael kors, ralph lauren uk, nike air force, converse pas cher, coach outlet store online, nike blazer pas cher, nike air max uk, nike roshe run uk, sac vanessa bruno, north face, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, guess pas cher, michael kors outlet, nike air max, sac hermes, burberry handbags, mulberry uk, uggs outlet, timberland pas cher, michael kors, vans pas cher, polo lacoste, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet, ray ban pas cher

5/5/16  
Blogger oakleyses said...

links of london, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, louis vuitton, ugg uk, lancel, moncler outlet, supra shoes, pandora uk, marc jacobs, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, hollister, coach outlet, swarovski crystal, moncler uk, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, canada goose outlet, canada goose jackets, moncler, moncler outlet, ugg, karen millen uk, pandora jewelry, barbour uk, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, replica watches, doudoune moncler, canada goose uk, moncler, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, thomas sabo, swarovski, canada goose, montre pas cher, ugg pas cher, barbour, moncler, louis vuitton

5/5/16  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home