Mrs Negative

Mrs Negative embraces her tardy Positive. Life after IVF and loving the son I never thought I'd have.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Touching Base.

Hello Blog. I do neglect thee, huh? The reason I do not post often is because...well...my life outside the computer is kinda wonderful.
It's just not "Terribly-Exciting-Blogging-Fodder"....say that 5 times fast, sheesh.
I have become, well quite frankly...Mundane. My days are a fragile balance of laziness & contentment and it's a mix I find sublime.
Speaking of sublime.... Check it, Pilgrims.

Cooper is a Grumpy Bear. A Chinky, Chunky Bear. (That's my latest silly song) We are still waiting patiently for his teeth & hair to arrive. He loves to hold onto my hands & walk. Tippy tapping baby steps. Each stride involves a little high kick, much like a goosestep. I find this activity so completely hysterical. I nearly double over and crush his little socked trotters.
Hmmm....I think I may have just thought of my next blog post. A video perhaps? Starring the one & only "Cooper Hi-Kix"? Maybe...if I can work out how to post a video. Topcat? Did you learn how to do it yet?

Hey! Thanks to "Suzie" who left a lovely comment. I have a new reader! Shizzah!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lut C. said...

I know exactly what you mean. :-)
The good life is hard to blog about.

Adorable as ever your Cooper.

24/8/08  
Blogger Geohde said...

Happily mundane is wonderful :)

Really good,

xx

J

24/8/08  
Blogger Kir said...

mundane is exactly how I like to be lately. Nothing is going on, means EVERYTHING is good. Right?

He is so beautiful Mony...Jeepers, Coop you are a handsome little guy

25/8/08  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Geez Louise....When did that darling child grow up into a boy....?

Love Love Love....

xoxoxo

26/8/08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home