Mrs Negative

Mrs Negative embraces her tardy Positive. Life after IVF and loving the son I never thought I'd have.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sleepover

We attended a friend's Wedding yesterday. It was entirely elegant.

The reception was held in the shadow of Sydney's Harbour Bridge. My home city is breath-taking, there's no denying it. For me it was an opportunity to get my hair done, frock up, drink champagne & dance myself into a sweaty heap.

Cooper spent the night at his Aunty's. It is the longest separation we've had. I tried not to fret. I hoped that he was being a good boy. I knew he wouldn't miss us. He is besotted with his cousins.
Still.
I pined a little for my boy. I was delighted to receive text message updates throughout the night.

Photo's of him eating his dinner & splishing in the bath. It eased my mind enough to eat 2 desserts, join a raucous conga line....and enjoy just one more glass of champers.
Cha-cha-cha

7 Comments:

Blogger Tiff said...

You ALL look stunning!
Glad you got to go out and have a great time.

16/11/08  
Blogger Krista said...

OMG how do you stop yourself from chewing those little cheeks. He is just downright squishable. And you look great Mony!

17/11/08  
Blogger Topcat said...

VA-VA-VOOM

BA-DA-BING-BADA-BOOM!!!

You look HOT in that colour, dang!!

Look at all of Coopers teeth!! He's growing up VERY cutely.


XOX

17/11/08  
Blogger Geohde said...

I only just realised how alike Cooper and you look :)

J

17/11/08  
Blogger Kir said...

Oh girlie, look at you, HOT Mama!!!
glad you had fun (very nice wedding) and got updates, that's as good as it gets!!!!

18/11/08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOT MAMA indeedy!! I'm glad you were able to have fun.

19/11/08  
Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Mony you look beautiful...so glad you had a wonderful time out....it's awful when you leave them O/N...I spend more time ringing...then enjoying myself sometimes...xoxo

19/11/08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home