Mrs Negative

Mrs Negative embraces her tardy Positive. Life after IVF and loving the son I never thought I'd have.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Baby Business..

They say things come in 3's.
It is uncanny how true that rule seems to appear.
I have 3 baby related snippets to share.

1. My sister-in-law is expecting. (2 nephews & 2 miscarriages later I am overjoyed to learn of this!)

2. I am helping to host a Baby Shower tomorrow for my darling friend.
3. I have begun taking medication for our FET.

May a hat-trick be on our horizon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lut C. said...

How couragous of you of actually hosting a baby shower. I don't think I could.

I hope the FET goes smoothly.

Has anyone asked you yet whether you'd like to be listed on cyclesista?
http://cyclesista.blogspot.com/
I don't know if you've heard of it before.

1/7/06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May this baby come to you with the luck of three!!

2/7/06  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My best wishes to you Mony! And a big well done on supporting your friend by not only going to her baby shower, but by hosting it! What a couragious thing to do!

2/7/06  
Blogger LL said...

oh yeah... bring it on! Bring on a positive beta.... Good luck.

2/7/06  
Blogger LiL Moo & Mee said...

Good luck with your FET and may this be a BFP!!!

2/7/06  
Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Yay that you're starting the FET. You know Mony, you have a graciousness about you that I love. Just the way you express things in your blog.

3/7/06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home